Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Coming Home

So we leave tonight. I can't believe this day has come. We left on December 31st each with a backpack and a duffel bag and we made our way through San Francisco, Humboldt, Los Angeles, Palm Springs, London, Oxford, Paris, and then so many cities and states in India I can't even count at this point. I remember being in Goa, only 3 or 4 days in and feeling like this trip was going to last forever. Now that seems so far away, and I've seen, experienced, and eaten so many different things I think it's going to take me a while back in the US to process all of it. I wish I had written better posts on this blog, instead of just chronological and geographical recaps, because I feel I haven't conveyed the essence of what it's like here. But I hope to put the rest of the pictures up soon, and maybe those will give a better idea of our experiences.

If you've been reading, thank you! and I hope it was somewhat enjoyable. We will be home in less than 24 hours, and I look forward to reenacting the anecdotes and ridiculous things that I didn't get to write about on here to those of you who care to hear about them.

It's been quite a trip but I am SOOO looking forward to coming home. See you soon.

xo
Brittany

1 comment:

  1. Glad your trip ended in a beautiful cool place. Thanks for the blog. It was great for an armchair traveler!

    ReplyDelete